SIMPLE MOSQUITO CONTROL
JUST ADD WATER ERADICATES MOSQUITOES FOR UP TO 90 DAYS!
One Acre Starter Pack$49.90
One Acre Full Season Bundle$185.00
Why buy here?
Unparalleled Support to Help You
Become Mosquito Free
Unparalleled Support to Help You
Become Mosquito Free
We are Spartan Mosquito experts. Should you have problems or questions about using this product, simply contact us for quick troubleshooting and advice.
Simple to Use
just add water
Just Add Water
Effective upto 90 Days
What is the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator?
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicator is a uniquely effective, long-lasting, continuous mosquito control product. Only 49.95 for 4 tubes/2 boxes. Spartan Eradicators do not require batteries or electricity, just water!
- Easy to install — Hang along the property perimeter approximately six feet off the ground from a tree branch close to the trunk, within 180 feet of each other.
- Do not require power — Just add warm water and shake.
- Provide continuous, long range protection.
- Minimal maintenance — Maintain water level and replace at least every 90 days.
- Are extremely effective — Significantly decreases population in about 15 days. Provides up to 95% mosquito control for up to 90 days.
Placement During Mosquito Season
If mosquito season has already started when you place your Spartan Mosquito Eradicators, double up to catch up by using two boxes of two Eradicators each per acre. After the first deployment period of up to 90 days, the mosquito population should be diminished, and you can use one box per acre for the following deployment periods of up to 90 days.
1) Prepare the Eradicators
- Remove Spartan Mosquito Eradicators from the box.
- For each Eradicator, remove the temporary white cap and fill with WARM water to the fill line indicated on the back of the Eradicator.
- Replace white cap. SHAKE THOROUGHLY. Remove white cap.
- Attach hooks to black caps for hanging, and secure black caps to the top of the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators.
2) Hang the Eradicators
- Hang Spartan Mosquito Eradicators along the perimeter / property line of the area to be protected, no more than 180 feet apart. If the property is smaller than one square acre, and there are no major mosquito attractors such as a wooded area or a water feature, hang the Eradicators on opposite corners of the property.
- Be sure to hang the Eradicators away from areas where people gather, since mosquitoes will gather near the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators to feed.
- If you have woods, heavy vegetation, or a water feature that attracts mosquitoes, you should hang at least one Spartan Eradicator near or within that area, away from people.
- The ideal height to hang the Eradicator is about six feet above the ground.
- The ideal place to hang Spartan Mosquito Eradicators is in a tree against the trunk on a sturdy branch, or just inside a bush, where they will be shaded and be partially protected from rain. This prevents evaporation and allows some water replenishment from rain.
With proper placement, the mosquito population in the area will diminish by up to 95% within approximately 15 days.
What if I am past the beginning of mosquito season and deploy my Eradicators later when mosquitoes are already active?
Ideally, Spartan Mosquito Eradicatiors work best if deployed after you spot the first mosquito of the season. However, if mosquitoes are already established, double your Eradicators (put out two boxes per acre) in order to catch up. Once the mosquitoes are under control, deploy the standard one box (two Eradicators) per acre for the next period of upto 90 days.
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicator begins working as soon as you fill it with warm water and hang it properly. The mosquito population will diminish by up to 95% within approximately 15 days of proper placement after the Eradicators have been activated with warm water.
The Spartan Mosquito Eradicators will still work, but they will not work optimally until the water temperature reaches 80 degree or more. After the Eradicators reach 80 degrees or more one time, they will work optimally, even after the temperature has cooled.
We strongly recommend that the Eradicators not be hung in direct sun, but rather in a shady place, as we indicate in our deployment instructions. If the Eradicators are not placed as suggested – in the shade, on the limb of a tree near the tree trunk – then the risk of rapid evaporation and/or overflow of the Eradicators if high, either of which will render them ineffective. Please find a location for the Eradicators which is in the shade, else you will not be happy with the results.
First, ensure that you have properly set up and deployed the Eradicators by considering the following questions:
- Did you use warm water? The Eradicators will still work if you used cold water, but they will not work optimally until the water temperature reaches 80 degrees. Once the Eradicators reach 80 degrees, they will work optimally.
- Are your Eradicators placed away from where people congregate? The Spartan Mosquito Eradicators attract mosquitoes and then eradicate them. If you have placed your Eradicators too close to where people gather, move them to a more ideal location in your yard, further from where people will be.
- Are your Eradicators in the shade? Placing them in direct sunlight can cause faster evaporation, thereby reducing the life span of your Eradicators.
- Did you use enough? One box covers up to one acre for up to 90 days. If you have more than one acre, you need additional boxes – 1 per acre. If you deployed after the mosquito population was established, then you need to double up to catch up (use 2 boxes per acre), and then return to the recommended number of boxes for your property size in the second deployment period.
- Did you hang all of the Eradicators in your boxes? Each box comes with two Eradicators, and all Eradicators should be deployed in your yard in order to work optimally.
- How long have your Eradicators been deployed? Spartan Mosquito Eradicators last up to 90 days, so your Eradicators may need to be replaced with a second deployment if they have been out for about that length of time.
- Ensure the water level remains above the WATER LEVEL LOW line for optimal performance.
- If a Spartan Mosquito Eradicator falls or get knocked down and the contents empty, it will need to be replaced.
- If the Spartan Mosquito Eradicator gets flooded due to heavy rains, kids playing with hoses, or for any other reason, you will need to dispose of the flooded Eradicator and replace it with a new one.
We ship in all U.S states except:
- District of Columbia
- New Mexico
- Puerto Rico
- South Dakota